<body>

♥ La Femme


♥sherin :D♥.
09 nov 1985 .
apple of my parents' eyes .
love of his life .

♥ Cravings


pink handphone .
lappy .
digital cam .
holiday trips .
more shoes .
more time .

♥ Tagboard




ShoutMix chat widget
.

♥ Lovelies


Ailing
Allen
Canny
Deedee
Delphine
Dorries-
iluvkangta
Jo-
Jolene
Jiayi
Kaien
Kailin
Kiwi
Ladysliver
Lixin
Liping
Min er
Melissa
Nicole
Pamela
Pinkilous
Pyn
Rowena
Urbanfairy
Terence
WenJun
WenGuang

♥ Memories


January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
♥ Music


none for now
♥ Credits


♥ Click
Designer: ♥PURPLE.licious-
Base Code: Tammy Agnes
Materials: Sakurapop Frostiparadice Little-Miss-Wendy
Image Host: Photobucket

♥ Welcome to my blog
Welcome to lingz-er.blogspot.com! ♥
Thanks for stopping by my blog ;D
Enjoy your stay ♥
and remember to tag before you leave!


♥ Wednesday, May 21, 2008

hugs ♥

Back to office yesterday of which I left at 10.30pm
By the time I reach home was 11pm.

Total hours spent at the workplace = 14.5h
Total hours spent with parents at home = 0.5h
Total hours spent in bed = 6h

Hence, totally no time to snap pictures of my loots.
I have this feeling that I might not snap it after all, maybe just snap as I wear.
Shrugs, I’ll see how.

Its 8.01am now, gotta start work.



♥

8:02 AM