<body>

♥ La Femme


♥sherin :D♥.
09 nov 1985 .
apple of my parents' eyes .
love of his life .

♥ Cravings


pink handphone .
lappy .
digital cam .
holiday trips .
more shoes .
more time .

♥ Tagboard




ShoutMix chat widget
.

♥ Lovelies


Ailing
Allen
Canny
Deedee
Delphine
Dorries-
iluvkangta
Jo-
Jolene
Jiayi
Kaien
Kailin
Kiwi
Ladysliver
Lixin
Liping
Min er
Melissa
Nicole
Pamela
Pinkilous
Pyn
Rowena
Urbanfairy
Terence
WenJun
WenGuang

♥ Memories


January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
♥ Music


none for now
♥ Credits


♥ Click
Designer: ♥PURPLE.licious-
Base Code: Tammy Agnes
Materials: Sakurapop Frostiparadice Little-Miss-Wendy
Image Host: Photobucket

♥ Welcome to my blog
Welcome to lingz-er.blogspot.com! ♥
Thanks for stopping by my blog ;D
Enjoy your stay ♥
and remember to tag before you leave!


♥ Thursday, June 19, 2008

hugs ♥

i heart Forensic Heroes II, been following the series religiously everynight !
finished 2 episodes yesterday, and slept near to midnight, lol serious addiction.
its amazing how science and technology points to concrete evidence and cracks the case after case.
@ episode 18 already, total 30 episodes, and I know I will be lost when I finished this show 
anyway I will enjoy every bit of the show for now, hehe !






















************

sadsadsad ! bf went for reservist yesterday morning.
and sms in the afternoon; bad news.
he is booking out tomorrow and have to report back to camp Saturday morning.
humpppfff, I have a company dinner tomorrow, compulsory somemore, yawns !
cant meet bf at all till 28th.
i miss him leh.

************

luckily I still have my twin twin for company this Saturday,
will be celebrating her birthday in advance, hehe !
hope she will be happy :P
hugs !


************

on a very very random note, this is my current wallpaper in my office com.
its pretty and refreshing, yay !




♥

8:47 AM