<body>

♥ La Femme


♥sherin :D♥.
09 nov 1985 .
apple of my parents' eyes .
love of his life .

♥ Cravings


pink handphone .
lappy .
digital cam .
holiday trips .
more shoes .
more time .

♥ Tagboard




ShoutMix chat widget
.

♥ Lovelies


Ailing
Allen
Canny
Deedee
Delphine
Dorries-
iluvkangta
Jo-
Jolene
Jiayi
Kaien
Kailin
Kiwi
Ladysliver
Lixin
Liping
Min er
Melissa
Nicole
Pamela
Pinkilous
Pyn
Rowena
Urbanfairy
Terence
WenJun
WenGuang

♥ Memories


January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
♥ Music


none for now
♥ Credits


♥ Click
Designer: ♥PURPLE.licious-
Base Code: Tammy Agnes
Materials: Sakurapop Frostiparadice Little-Miss-Wendy
Image Host: Photobucket

♥ Welcome to my blog
Welcome to lingz-er.blogspot.com! ♥
Thanks for stopping by my blog ;D
Enjoy your stay ♥
and remember to tag before you leave!


♥ Friday, August 22, 2008

hugs ♥

this whole week has been quite boring for me…. @ work.
because my hyper-boss is not in, no more laugher and entertainment for me in the office. and the worst thing is, facing all the i-cant-really-stand people in office…. so depressing.
cheered up a little coz I receive my boss’s sms yesterday.
hahha quite long the sms, and I think she had quite an adventure over @ china.
finally today is Friday ! will see her on Monday. ahhaha. no more blues :P

was bowling with kai and sze yesterday. all amatuers,
but v fun ……… though one auntie came to disrupt our happy time.
after being pissed for awhile, we manage to laugh it off :P
and off we headed to railway mall for dinner.
sze and I were tempted by the crabs, so we decided to have our meal there.
as usual I have no preferenace for food,
and no idea how to appreciate them. LOL !
but according to them, the crab aint fantastic.

ohh and I bought things again…



will upload pics when I’m home tonight

i'm expecting quite a few items arriving from sprees!






i hope all of them looks as nice as they appear in pictures!

****
***
**
*

i'm off for drama-chasing as usual.
the best thing is i dun have to wake up @ 6am later. yay !




♥

12:18 PM