It was a terrible afternoon for both boss and me,
Coz we received an ultra bad news.
the big boss wants to take me away from my curent boss.
I can foresee office life being tough and full of obstacles.
I’m quite sure she’s jealous of our good and close relationship,
so she’s trying to separate us.
Working here makes me sin a lot,
because she’s so demanding, authoritative, and unreasonable.
I’m struggling hard to try to think on the positive side though.
I hope I can work on trying to aceept and brace it with a cheerful heart,
instead of lamenting …
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥
♥
And my boss send me this to encourage me:











We complain about the cross we bear but don't realize
it is preparing us for the dip in the road that God can see and we can't.
Whatever your cross, whatever your pain,
there will always be sunshine, after the rain....
Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall;
But God's always ready, to answer your call....
He knows every heartache, sees every tear,
a word from His lips, can calm every fear...
Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night,
But suddenly vanish, dawn's early light...
The Savior is waiting, somewhere above,
to give you His grace, and send you His love...
God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥
♥
hope this will serve as a form of encouragement for all !