Welcome to lingz-er.blogspot.com! ♥
Thanks for stopping by my blog ;D
Enjoy your stay ♥
and remember to tag before you leave!
♥ Thursday, December 18, 2008
hugs ♥
been neglecting this space for quite some time. thanks girlies for all your comforting tags. i'm feeling very much better already, work and work = less time to think of sad memories, though i will think of my great grandma some days before i sleep.
anyway i've been praying for something consistenly for a few months, no answers, no directions, no actions from Him above. until about 1 week ago, i can see His work. His faithful guidance and how He opens up the path for me. i finally see hope and light. also understand His message - He wants me to wait. wait for the right time. His grace is really amazing. As my heart sink with depressing things and thoughts, He lets me know that He has never left me alone, and is always willing to carry me through.
i've made an important decision, with mixed feelings. i know 2009 will be a brand new start for me, because He provides. as i'm typing these, i thought of the very famous "Footprints" -
***
One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; one belonging to him and the other to the Lord
When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times of his life. This really bothered him and questioned the Lord about it.
“Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, you’d walk with me all the way. However, I noticed that during the most troublesome times of my life there was only one set of footprints. I don’t understand why when I needed you most you would leave me.”
The Lord replied, “my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you during your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you.”