<body>

♥ La Femme


♥sherin :D♥.
09 nov 1985 .
apple of my parents' eyes .
love of his life .

♥ Cravings


pink handphone .
lappy .
digital cam .
holiday trips .
more shoes .
more time .

♥ Tagboard




ShoutMix chat widget
.

♥ Lovelies


Ailing
Allen
Canny
Deedee
Delphine
Dorries-
iluvkangta
Jo-
Jolene
Jiayi
Kaien
Kailin
Kiwi
Ladysliver
Lixin
Liping
Min er
Melissa
Nicole
Pamela
Pinkilous
Pyn
Rowena
Urbanfairy
Terence
WenJun
WenGuang

♥ Memories


January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
♥ Music


none for now
♥ Credits


♥ Click
Designer: ♥PURPLE.licious-
Base Code: Tammy Agnes
Materials: Sakurapop Frostiparadice Little-Miss-Wendy
Image Host: Photobucket

♥ Welcome to my blog
Welcome to lingz-er.blogspot.com! ♥
Thanks for stopping by my blog ;D
Enjoy your stay ♥
and remember to tag before you leave!


♥ Tuesday, December 2, 2008

hugs ♥

twintwin's tag made me realised how long i havent been updating my blog.
slightly more than a week since i lasted blogged.
at this moment, i'm thinking of what to blog,
and i have no idea at all !

because i realised the topics that i shared with pple around me these days
are all of my rants and frustrations regarding the way 'she' manages the dept,
our work, and i'm so sick of her lies and how she twist and turn her words.

she is truly a roti-prata ! >.<

there're so many stupid rules and regulation that she impose on us,
and its infringing on our privacy and employee rights.
not only are these nonsensical rules eating into my precious time,

they’re affecting my morale too.
now I work like a robot, whoever ask me to do work, I will do.

if I ask her for guidance/ advice, she will say I’m not proactive and has no initiative.
if I don’t ask her, she will say how come I never ask her about anything.
-.-
how to work under this kind of unreasonable and ridiculous person?

i only can tell my problems and frustrations to my dear boss,
but she’s suffering under ‘her’ grasp too.
we confide in each other and to our Father in heaven.



please pray for me.



♥

10:53 PM